Are you a woman running a business in Nigeria? You may be able to access a loan of up to N5 million interest free. FCMB is currently accepting applications for Nigerian women in business. The loan is for a maximum tenor of 3 months and only 40 women will be selected.
You could also be one of the selected females to attend free business training and be assigned to a mentor to support your business growth.
Benefits of the Offer
- Zero interest on the loan
- Capacity Building
Conditions for the application
- Successful applicants must be willing to undergo a 3 days training and take part in the mentorship program which runs for 3 months.
- Applications which come in after the deadlines will not be considered.
- If you are a limited liability company, you must be able to provide evidence of filing of annual returns and tax payment for the current year.
- You must have a clean credit check.
- If offered the loan, inability to accept the offer and/or provide the documents requested above within 10 working days will result in the voidance of the offer.
Application Deadline -11th October, 2019.
For more information
To apply, or for more information, visit the offer page on the FCMB Website here