WIA 54 (Women in Africa) 2022 Programme for African Women Entrepreneurs
WIA has pledged to help 10,000 African women entrepreneurs by 2030 through its WIA 54 program, which includes training, mentorship, communication, and access to capital. By 2030, the objective is to contribute to the creation of 100,000 employment and the development of $10 billion in income for Africa’s economy.
WIA54 identifies remarkable African women entrepreneurs who run businesses with high growth potential.
The call for applications will run from February 22, 2022, to May 31, 2022.
Applicants must complete the application form, which has several sections:
– personal information;
– information about the company.
The application will be done in 2 steps – the WIA team will get back to the pre-selected candidates after step 1.
- A business created or led by an African woman
- First traction on the market (sales, number of users, funds raised)
- Be part of one of the 8 categories (primary business category)
- Innovative product, service or technology
- Proven business model scalability
- Strong growth potential
- Ambitious team with strong execution ability
- Market traction (revenue, number of users, funds raised)
- Potential impact in Africa
For more information on how to apply visit the Official Webpage of the Women in Africa (WIA) 54 Programme 2022