The Next Titan Africa Challenge debuts with a grand prize of $100,000 and with $20,000 for three other runner ups.
The show will showcase the brightest entrepreneurial talents in Africa; and the participants of the Season One will come from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and Malawi which are drawn from three African Regions: West Africa. East Africa and Southern Africa.
- You must be a citizen of any of these four African countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 35 years old .
- You must be a graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Titan House” in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 12 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peacefully co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, must be an employee, producer, director or agent of TINGO INC, and Bravopoints International Ltd.
- You must follow the Instagram page @thenexttitan_africa before you proceed.
Next Titan Africa Challenge Show Stages
Stage 1: Registration
Young Entrepreneurs with unbeatable business ideas or existing ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi between the ages of 20 and 35 are qualified, and expected to fill out Registration Form stating your business ideas, and full pictures.
Stage 2: Auditions
Successful contestants from the first stage will be invited for Auditions holding in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Malawi
Stage 3: Regional Virtual Bootcamp
Successful contestants from each country will participate in the Virtual bootcamp of the country.
Stage 4: Top 50 BootCamp:
Top 50 Contestants from the regional virtual bootcamp will be invited to participate in the Top 50 Bootcamp holding for three days in Lagos, Nigeria.
Stage 5: Top 20 Finalists:
Top 20 from the Bootcamp will make it to the Titan House. They will live together for 12 weeks, battle one another over 12 business tasks, gradually eliminated until the final four that will make it to the finale.
Stage 6: Grand Finale:
The Winner goes home with a Grand Prize of $100,000 and three runners-up will walk off with $10,000, $6,000 and $4000 respectively.