The Innovation Makers Talent Challenge is aimed at empowering young innovators in the technology and telecommunication industry in Nigeria.
The challenge culminates in an Innovators Boot Camp, where 20 selected participants will receive guidance and mentorship from industry experts.
The best participants from the boot camp will present their ideas at the innovators conference and exhibition, competing for cash prizes to support their innovative ventures.
Eligibility Criteria for The Innovation Makers Talent Challenge
The application criteria for The Innovation Makers Talent Challenge are:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Have innovative solutions in the following categories; Assistive Tech, EnergyTech, AgroTech, Waste Management/Climate Innovation, EdTech (including Gaming apps/innovation), Fintech.
- Can commit to attending the Innovation Conference and Exhibition in Lagos, Nigeria on the 9th of November 2023.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Innovations must be made by an individual or a team of not more than five (5) individuals.
- Innovations must be original and unique.
Benefits of the Challenge
- Win your share of the 3.5 million Naira cash prize.
- Training by industry experts at the Innovators’ Bootcamp.
- An opportunity to exhibit your innovations and pitch to Investors, Venture Capitalists, C-Suite Executives, and Industry Experts.
- Visibility through traditional and digital media coverage.
- Networking opportunities with other innovators, tech enthusiasts and industry experts.
Click here for more information.
Apply here on or before 16th October 2023