SME Growth Lab Africa, a Digital Accelerator Program committed to supporting Small and Medium Enterprises across Africa, has partnered with Bujeti to bolster the growth and sustainability of SMEs in Africa.
SME Growth Lab Africa is for SMEs operating in emerging communities in Africa. The accelerator program helps SMEs get equal access to business training, support, mentorships, and community events. Launched in 2022, the program has helped over 5,000 business owners from 30 African countries improve their operations, increase their revenues, and create jobs.
Benefits of the Digital Accelerator Program
- The Digital Accelerator Program encompasses four modules, which includes: selling techniques, marketing strategies, financial literacy and management, and legal counseling.
- Exclusive access to entrepreneurship community
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Certificate of completion
- 24/7 support
- Top 5 entrepreneurs who exhibit outstanding performance will be awarded a grant totalling N500,000.
- Must be a business owner operating in Nigeria
- Must be between ages 18 – 40
- Must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
For more information, click here.
Apply here on or before 27th of October 2023.