Entrepreneurs are unique people, who think differently and act differently too. They are talented people, who rely on their mindsets and personal traits to come up with great ideas. However, just because you think like a genius and have a knack for coming up with solutions doesn’t mean you are meant to be an entrepreneur.
You may be wondering if you are an entrepreneur. The list below will help you know if you are an entrepreneur or not. However you don’t need to have all the traits or skills listed to know you are an entrepreneur; you may have some of them.
1. you came from a strong line of Entrepreneurs. Your parents are entrepreneurs. Although this may not be so for every entrepreneur, because for some people one or both parent may have been self employed.
2. Status quo irritates you. You are that kind of person who is always questioning why people do the things they do. You always try to make things better and you are willing to take action where necessary.
3. You are passionate about things. You spend excessive time doing the things you love doing even if you don’t make a dime from it. Your passion keeps you going.
4. You have confidence in yourself. No entrepreneur is pessimistic or self loathing; because, as an entrepreneur if you don’t believe in yourself people won’t believe in you. Whether good or bad, entrepreneurs are optimistic about everything happening around them.
5. Entrepreneur never takes no for an answer. He always seeks out for possibilities and never gives up.
6. Just like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg, you dropped out of college because you want to pursue your passion.
7. You spend most of your time with your co founder or colleagues than your spouse or significant other.
8. You have a competitive nature, and are willing to take risk. You know you can do the best of whatever thing you are doing.
9. You see opportunities everywhere. For instance, you work into a mall and you are curious about what is going on in there.
10. The word pitch doesn’t sound new to you, and you know it doesn’t have anything to do with football.
11. You’re a logical thinker with ideas about how to correct problems and the overall situation.
12. You’re a people person. Very sociable and have no problem communicating with people.
13. Your dress code is a casual one. You prefer T-shirts and jeans over a suit any day.
14. You are the type of person that thinks outside the box.
15. You don’t give in to rules easily. This is not about breaking the law. Instead you believe in efficiency and you wouldn’t mind bending the rules to make things run smoothly.
16. You are an opinionated person.
17. You’re unpredictable. As an entrepreneur, you know how quickly things can change. Thankfully, you’re ready and willing to make adjustments.
18. you read a lot.
19. you dream a lot and a big (a day dreamer). You have the ability to think beyond the normal and into the future.
20. you often seek isolation.
Even if you don’t have all the above traits right now, you’ll probably develop more of them over time. After all, being an entrepreneur is a lifestyle, not a job or hobby.