Is your company solving some of the world’s biggest challenges? Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) wants to hear from you.
About the Entrepreneurship World Cup
Since 2019, The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) has become one of the biggest and most diverse startup pitch competitions and support programmes of its kind, featuring more than 370,000 entrepreneurs from over 200 countries and territories while offering winners life-changing prizes.
EWC has awarded $4 million in cash prizes and $150 million in in-kind prizes and provided opportunities for entrepreneurs to reach the next stage in their company’s journey.
Moreover, hundreds of coaching and training hours have been delivered, along with high-value entrepreneurship programmess tailored to all three participating stages in the World Cup.
Eligibility Requirements for the Pitch Competition
- Any startup from around the world can apply.
- Applicant startups must be legally registered or planning to register in their country of residence.
- Applicant startups must be ten years or less old by the date of the Global Finals. Entity age is set by the date of company registration and not idea conception.
- EWC Global Winners who won cash prizes during previous editions of the EWC Global Finals (2019-2023) are eligible to participate again in 2024 with certain candidacy considerations for future would-be prizes:
- EWC Applicants can only be eligible for different prize categories than the prize they earned during previous participation in the competition. Only EWC Grand Prize winners (first place overall) are ineligible to participate as applicant candidates for EWC 2024.
- Any past second through fifth place winners and/or category winners are eligible and encouraged to apply, but cannot compete for the same placement.
- Employees of the organisers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, suppliers and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Prizes and Awards of the Entrepreneurship World Cup
- Travel to the EWC Global Finals: EWC 100 finalists will receive a full travel scholarship to participate in the EWC Global Finals at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The scholarship includes: a round-trip flight ticket, visa, hotel accommodation, and local transportation.
- EWC Awards and Cash Prizes: The EWC 100 will be eligible to receive their share of US $1 million in non-dilutive cash prizes.
- EWC 100 will have access to training sessions with mentors, network with potential investors, and support services.
For more information about this competition, click here.
Apply here on or before April 1, 2024.
Also Apply: HealthTech Hub Africa Accelerator