The StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest 2024 is for start-ups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. This year’s competition comes with even more benefits and opportunities, not only for the winner but also for all the participants.
All early-stage business innovators, start-ups, and social enterprises are invited to apply. StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. The organisation believes that start-ups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
Eligibility Requirements for the ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Participants must be over 18 years of age
- Participants must represent a start-up or social enterprises
- Priority is given to early and growth-stage start-ups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea
- The submission must be in English in the form of a Pitch deck or business plan and include a budget
- The submission must have been created within the past year
- A submission can be any length – but shorter is better
- Submissions must be one document in MS Word or PDF format only
- Do not include annexes or attachments
Benefits of the ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest
- The winner will receive the $1,500 seed funding
- Winner and top 10 shortlisted startups will be spotlighted on StartupXs website and social media platforms
- Receive one free fundraising course with Philantropia
- Receive one one-year license for startupXs premium platform
Apply here on or before 31st December 2023.