Call to apply for Senator Tokunbo Abiru’s Lagos East low interest loan (6% per annum) for MSMEs.
You’re eligible to apply for the loan mentioned above if you meet the following criteria:
- Recent tax clearance
- Duly registered business with CAC (for loans above N500,000)
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Registered with LASRRA
- A mobile phone with an internet subscription
- Bank account details
- ATM Card with at least a one-year expiry date
- A certificate of attendance from a business workshop or training from any recognised institution or body
To apply for this low interest loan, visit loans.lsetf.ng or walk into any LSETF Liaison Office in your Local Government Area.
- LSETF Liaison Office: Ikorodu, Ikorodu Local Government Secretariat. Otunba T.O.S Benson Road Ikorodu, Lagos
- LSETF Liaison Office: Epe, Epe Local Government Secretariat. Ita Marun, Epe, Lagos
- LSETF Liaison Office: Kosofe, Kosofe Local Government Secretariat. Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos
- LSETF Liaison Office: Shomolu, Shomolu Local Government Area Office. Humuani Street, Shomolu, Lagos
- LSETF Liaison Office: Ibeju-Lekki, Ibeju Lekki Local Government Secretariat. Igando Oloja, Ibeju-Lekki