AgroHack Challenge 2023 is seeking innovative ideas across the agriculture industry’s value chain. These ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
The AgroHack Challenge has a crucial mission: to find and nurture innovative ideas that can bring rapid growth to Nigeria’s agriculture and food sector. By exploring new solutions, the challenge aims to boost productivity and profitability for farmers, providing them with more opportunities for success.
Additionally, this initiative will play a vital role in generating new jobs across the agricultural value chain, which will help improve livelihoods and strengthen the economy.
Benefits of the AgroHack Challenge 2023
- Participants stand a chance to win up to one million naira funding
- Residential accelerator programme
- 5 days Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access to potential clients
- New market opportunities
Eligibility for the AgroHack Challenge 2023
- Must be between 18 – 35 of age.
- Must have a team (minimum of two).
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork).
- Transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact
- Have a minimum viable product.
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment.
- Have any market traction.
Click here for more information
Apply here on or before Monday, September 25th, 2023