Launched in 2019, the Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program hosts the 5th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to 120 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N17Million Naira to WSMEs.
Participants of the Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Season 5 will benefit from an exclusive and certified Mini-MBA and grant prizes. The programme is designed for a 3-month period comprising 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and pitching sessions to a Pan-African Jury panel where the top finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants and other consolation prizes
- Innovative women-led businesses
- Have an existing business for at least one year with at least 50% female ownership
- Between the age range of 18-55 years
- Applicants must have an Access Bank account number (Individual or Business account)
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form
All online applications will be reviewed and screened by independent business experts for all five hundred (500) candidates who will be required to send in a sixty-second video pitch for the opportunity to be selected as part of the final top 120 candidates.
For more information on the application process, click here.
Click here to apply on or before August 11, 2023.