The 2023 Kickstart Program is powered by the International Breweries Foundation, The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc, (a proud part of the AB InBev Group) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental, and sustainable projects.
Kickstart is an initiative of the Foundation and focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The programme supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants) of up to N3 million and mentoring.
In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.
How to apply for the 2023 Kickstart program
To be considered for shortlisting, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Communication: English language (read, write and speak).
- Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Business Areas: Agriculture (Rice Farming, Maize Farming, Sorghum Farming); Circular Packaging; Retailing (Retail of International Breweries Product); Renewable Energy; Others
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3years.
Deadline for application submission is Monday, July 24th, 2023.
Find more information about the program here.